ADHD in children is under-recognised and under-diagnosed, says advocacy group
Nurses need training to support children and their parents to manage attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) following a diagnosis, says the head of an advocacy group.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 9, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now