Mental health services still lag behind in the funding stakes
This month’s journal again highlights the current state of funding in NHS mental health services. It would be nice to not have to mention money, but the reality is services are struggling to cope with burgeoning demand at a time when funding is falling behind historical levels of annual increases.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now