‘I want to raise the profile of mental health nursing’
RCN’s mental health professional lead Catherine Gamble reveals why she is optimistic about the profession’s potential – and her hopes for the RCN’s parity project to tackle inequalities
Six months into her job as the RCN’s mental health professional lead, Catherine Gamble reveals that she is optimistic.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 7, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now