Internet skills for nurses
Rod Ward Lecturer, Department of Acute and Critical Care Nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Sheffield, Project Manager, NMAP, University of Nottingham
As the internet becomes increasingly accessible to more people, it is important to understand its relevance to nursing. Rod Ward discusses its benefits and drawbacks, and the need for evaluating web information.
Mental Health Practice.
4, 10, 31-37.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now