‘Once upon a time…’
Jess Wilson Hospital director, Aberbeeg Hospital, Monmouthshire
Building therapeutic relationships in mental health settings through storytelling
I stumbled into storytelling a few years ago, but it’s something that has changed my nursing practice and I use the techniques in my daily work.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 3, 9-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now