‘I had to be sectioned’
Rachel Davis Peer support lead, Devon Partnership NHS Trust
The experience of being an inpatient is informing Rachel Davis’s role as a peer support lead for other healthcare professionals in her trust
A mental health career felt like the obvious choice when I was deciding on which branch of nursing to pursue.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 4, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now