Sexual safety in all mental health settings is a fundamental right
I will never forget the terror and powerlessness.’ These are not my words, but those of an expert by experience recounting the acute care she has received over many years.
Mental Health Practice.
22, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now