A truly global award-winning mental health practitioner of our times
The word ‘jaya’ means victory in Hindi. A stroke of serendipity then that Jaya Mental Health is the name of the charity founded by João Marçal-Grilo, winner of the mental health nursing category of the RCN Nursing Awards 2021.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now