Having trouble accessing clinical supervision? You are not alone
Stephen Jones RCN professional lead, Mental health
It can help maintain a healthy, supported nursing workforce, yet access to good quality clinical supervision has been found to be inconsistent
With increased workplace pressures, moral distress and burnout during the pandemic, clinical supervision gained prominence across all fields of nursing.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 1, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now