Becoming an advanced clinical practitioner: what you need to know
Neal Aplin Advanced clinical practitioner and ACP lead, Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire clinical commissioning group
From the four pillars to credentialing, portfolios and practice
What is an advanced clinical practitioner?
Health Education England (HEE) defines advanced practice as a level of practice characterised by a high degree of autonomy and complex decision-making.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 6, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now