What support is there for nurses at risk of taking their own lives?
Pavan Amara Nurse, midwife and health journalist
With nurses more likely than other professionals to die by suicide, support for colleagues in and outside the workplace is key to preventing deaths
Nurses are four times more likely to die by suicide than those working in any other profession in the UK, with female nurses more likely than males to take their own lives.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 6, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now