Mother and baby units provide vital support in perinatal mental healthcare
In February, NHS England announced a £323 million additional investment for specialist services
Having a baby is often described as a time of joy and hope and, fortunately for many families, it is just that. But for women who develop a perinatal mental illness, the experience can be very different.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 7, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now