How to find tailored CPD opportunities for mental health nurses
Mental health-focused education and training can be difficult to access, but we have tips on finding continuing professional development to meet your needs – and how your employer can help
Every nurse and nursing associate is acutely aware of the importance of continuing professional development (CPD) and its pivotal role in their revalidation.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now