How changing attitudes to personality disorder can benefit people with complex difficulties
Perceived as having ‘complex needs’, service users often face exclusion from effective treatment
It is well documented that people with a diagnosis of personality disorder face complex challenges.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now