Call for more mental health nurses in general practice to ease burden
GP Partnership Review highlights mental health as a major issue for the NHS
Community mental health nurses should spend time as part of general practice teams to help ease the burden on primary care, a new independent review recommends.
Mental Health Practice.
22, 2, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now