‘Swift’ action needed to stem decline of specialist nurses
NHS figures reveal diminishing numbers over the past five years
Decisive action on the dwindling number of learning disability nurses is needed if ‘catastrophic’ consequences are to be avoided, a leading consultant nurse is warning.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now