Revalidation: A Journey for Nurses and Midwives
Carolyn Middleton Professional development and revalidation lead nurse, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, Wales
While the introduction lacks focus, this book’s chapters on CPD, feedback, reflection, reflective discussion and confirmation are informative and well structured. Excellent examples of CPD and feedback are provided, although the feedback section lacks clear guidance in linking to the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s Code. Revalidation is demystified and important components highlighted.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now