Researchers must collaborate with users
RCN Annual International Nursing Research Conference, 10-12 April, Manchester
The way in which research is conducted in the learning disabilities field has undergone a massive shift over the past three decades, two leading nurse researchers told delegates attending one of the 200-odd sessions at the conference.
Learning Disability Practice.
6, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now