Supporting people with learning disabilities to find work can promote better health
Dave Atkinson Independent consultant nurse
Researchers have collated data from the 1970 British Cohort Study to understand the relationship between economic inactivity, unemployment and learning disabilities or borderline intellectual functioning.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now