Specialist nursing input improves hospital care for children with learning disabilities
Dave Atkinson Independent consultant nurse
Challenges persist in ensuring consistent approaches that fully respect people’s rights and which ensure full inclusion and engagement of people and families.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now