Plea for round-the-clock access to liaison nurses in hospitals
RCN president highlights ‘big differences’ in care for service users
A renewed call for every acute hospital to have access to a liaison nurse for people with learning disabilities 24-hours a day has been made.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now