Using trauma-informed care to guide and support service users
Nurses need to know how to promote a healing environment
According to the Mental Health Foundation (MHF) trauma-informed care focuses on creating conditions in services and organisations that reduce harm and promote healing, especially for those who have already experienced trauma.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 4, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now