Get the bigger picture
Wendy Johnson Head of safeguarding adults, Risk and nursing lead for learning disabilities at Great Western Hospital’s NHS Foundation Trust in Swindon
Talking to patients and consulting their hospital passports would improve care and understanding
Read anything about progress on the treatment received by people with learning disabilities since the publication of the Winterbourne View report and you will read about ‘commitment to transforming care’.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 4, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now