Down’s syndrome doesn’t stop me from living a full life
Heidi Crowter Public speaker and activist
Heidi Crowter talks about her fight against legal abortion of babies with Down’s syndrome up to the moment of birth
Hiya, my name is Heidi Crowter. I am 28 and I happen to have Down’s syndrome, but that doesn’t stop me from living a vibrant life. I have a wonderful family who accept me for who I am.
Learning Disability Practice.
26, 5, 11-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now