Are we listening to the seldom heard?
Jonathan Beebee RCN professional lead in Learning disabilities
Seek out the views of people with profound and multiple learning disabilities to ensure their needs are met
There is long-standing recognition in the learning disability and mental health sector that autistic people who do not have a learning disability fall between gaps and their needs can go unmet.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 4, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now