Older parents face rising stress levels as housing crisis looms
Thousands of elderly people are enduring high levels of stress because local authorities are failing to take steps to ensure their sons and daughters will be housed properly when they are no longer able to care for them at home.
Learning Disability Practice.
5, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now