Not enough nursing staff to cope with increased workload
Workforce ‘not coming through system’ conference told
By 2021 the number of people with learning disabilities will have increased by 14%, but there will not be corresponding increase in nurses to care for them, a conference has heard.
Learning Disability Practice.
19, 9, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now