RCNi award-winner’s initiative saves NHS trust £150,000
Appointments intervention for people with learning disabilities
A healthcare assistant whose work with people who have learning disabilities saved her NHS trust £150,000 last year has won a prestigious award.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now