Promote sexual safety among care home residents, says CQC
Nurses in adult social care need support to protect residents from sexual harm, while enabling consensual relationships to be nurtured, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) said.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.2.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now