Nurses vote to protect branch from job losses and course cuts
Learning disability nurse highlights problems at RCN congress
Nurses have voted unanimously to preserve the field of learning disability nursing at a time when there has been an outcry over care failings.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now