Meet this year’s inspirational award winner
Gerard Wainwright (pictured), from St Anne’s Community Services, West Yorkshire, led the Unsafe Swallow Project to address the high number of people with learning disabilities who die because of aspiration pneumonia caused by swallowing difficulties.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now