Lead nurse demands details of COVID-19 fatalities
‘Timely’ transparency urged over learning disability deaths
Information about deaths from COVID-19 of people with learning disabilities must be released immediately, a nurse academic has said in a demand aimed at policymakers.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now