England’s chief nurse outlines personal commitment to learning disability care
Ruth May highlights agenda at the Positive Choices conference
Chief nursing officer for England Ruth May, pictured, has declared that she is committed to making improvements in the lives of people with learning disabilities and autism, as well as to learning disability nursing.
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.3.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now