Clear masks for learning disability nurses imminent
Transparency helps service users who rely on facial expressions
Nurses will soon have access to clear face masks to help them communicate with people who rely on reading facial expressions.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now