More investment needed to ease pressures on nursing workforce
Nick Evans Freelance health writer
Figures from the Commons’ health and social care committee’s inquiry show that around 17% of learning disability posts in England remain unfilled
MPs have added their voice to the chorus of concerns about the future of the learning disability nurse workforce.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 2, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now