More investment needed to ease pressures on nursing workforce
Nick Evans Freelance health writer
Figures from the Commons’ health and social care committee’s inquiry show that around 17% of learning disability posts in England remain unfilled
MPs have added their voice to the chorus of concerns about the future of the learning disability nurse workforce.
Learning Disability Practice. 21, 2, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/ldp.21.2.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now