Live life to the full and be supported to have a comfortable death
Supporting clients to live a life as full as it can possibly be, but also to have a good death when the time comes, are challenges that Nicky Lyall and her team are tackling.
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 5, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.5.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now