Learning Disabilities: Bold Visions
Duncan Mitchell Professor of health and disability, Manchester Metropolitan University
THIS IS the second book by the author that I have read. The first was a critique of the loss of structured day services in many parts of the UK. This covers the same subject but is updated to include the Winterbourne View scandal.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 2, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now