Intellectual Disability and Dementia: Research into Practice
Jo Ball Senior occupational therapist, Solent NHS Trust
THIS BOOK offers a fair and balanced appraisal of the evidence base on people with intellectual disabilities who develop dementia.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 4, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now