TV soap Hollyoaks’ staff have more training in autism awareness than some health professionals
Carol Davis Freelance writer
Broadcaster, presenter and campaigner Carrie Grant wants better autism training and knowledge – and says nurses can help through ‘collaboration, community and curiosity’
As the mother of autistic children, broadcaster and campaigner Carrie Grant is passionate about better autism training and awareness.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 2, 14-15. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.2.14.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now