‘Don’t forget us’ – parents of children with learning disabilities issue plea to nurses
Anne Horner Health writer
Families share their experiences and how they feel there can be a lack of health and social care support
Parents of children with a learning disability have been speaking out about their experiences and the support they need.
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 3, 12-13. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.3.12.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now