A day in the life of a special school nurse
Fran Dodd Special school nurse, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Fran Dodd shares her working diary in a school in Northumberland for children with severe, profound and multiple learning disabilities, including autism
8.15am Monday mornings always bring a lot of anticipation as each week can be completely different, especially with the ongoing challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 5, 13-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now