Enhancing quality of life for people with learning disabilities
Robert Jenkins Senior Lecturer, School of Care Sciences, University of Glamorgan
Quality of life might be the best measure for improving the lives of people with learning disabilities. Robert Jenkins discusses ways of defining and measuring quality of life so that learning disability nurses can adopt a truly person-centred approach to care for this population.
Learning Disability Practice.
5, 9, 29-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now