What will the ‘new normal’ be for nurses post COVID-19?
Helen Laverty @helen_laverty Academic lead for learning disability and mental health nursing, University of Nottingham, and a member of the editorial advisory board of Learning Disability Practice
The mainstream media uses the phrase the ‘new normal’ constantly, but post COVID-19, what will the new normal be for us as learning disability nurses?
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now