Nursing Live offers you the chance to contribute to the profession’s future
Learning disability nursing is being represented at next month’s Nursing Live. The event, at ACC Liverpool on 10 and 11 November, is expected to attract thousands of nurses. Planned as a celebration of nursing it will provide a chance to update yourself on current trends and debates in the profession, and is an educational opportunity.
Learning Disability Practice.
26, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now