Looking to a viable future for learning disability nurses
New standards have been introduced in a bid to improve the care of people with learning disabilities. They are NHS Improvement’s answer to questions raised following the many cases of poor care and neglect that have come to light over the years.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now