Challenge to encourage nurses to the specialty
Strikes, staff shortages and low morale are dominating the headlines, and for good reason. But amid the gloom there was another familiar call – more needs to be done to increase the number of people choosing learning disability nursing as a career. Now where have we heard that before?
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now