Action needed to ensure learning disability nursing is not wiped out
Michael Brown Consultant editor, Learning Disability Practice
As the population of people with learning disabilities continues to grow, retaining the number of high-quality learning disability nurses has never been more significant – and England is falling behind.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now