Clinical Work with Substance-Abusing Clients
Rod Thomson Director of public health, Shropshire Council
FOCUSING ON the clinical care of substance-misusing patients, this extensively revised book provides a comprehensive description of drug treatment services in the United States.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 1, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now