Childhood abuse a common factor among offenders
Second International Conference on the Care and Treatment of Offenders with a Learning Disability
Contrasting definitions of what constitutes a ‘learning disability’ trigger significant amounts of confusion among professionals, according to Elisabeth Milne, a consultant psychiatrist at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire.
Learning Disability Practice.
6, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now