Learning disability and a diagnosis of dementia
How Admiral Nurse Jane Nickels aims to help healthcare professionals identify early age dementia in service users
For people with learning disabilities, dementia can happen at an earlier age than in the general population, but it may not be spotted until much later.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 5, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now